Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Deadline for Submission was Sunday, August 07, 2016
The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as free communications or poster presentations with consideration to be given to the author’s preference.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the final programme. Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the congress.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Monday August 21, 2016 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the programme.
- The author is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or free communication.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting Author's Contact Details
Author and Co-Authors' Details
- Full postal address
- Email address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Please choose one of the following:
- Eithe Poster/Oral
Limited to 25 words
Limited to 250 words
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstracts may be submitted with the following sections:
- Background and aims
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific programme. Please choose from the list of topics.
Graphs and Images
Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it to the abstract.
The online submission system allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the scientific programme.
Please be advised that you will be requested to confirm the following information when you submit your abstract:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The abstract submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to NMDPD 2016 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.