Online registration is now closed.
Registration will be available at the registration desk, onsite.
Registration Fees: (In EUR). Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until August 8, 2016
from August 9 until September 7, 2016
from September 8, 2016
Developing Countries *||€400||€500||€550|
|Student/Trainees/ Allied Professionals ***||€350||€400||€450|
* Developing Countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. For the detailed list of developing countries please click here.
** Regional Countries - Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo
*** Students/Fellow/Allied Professional: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Congress publications
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to: (Additional 30 Euros commission is required)
MDPD 2016 congress, Ljubljana (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Account: 693980-52-704
IBAN: CH76 0483 5069 3980 5270 4
Clearing Number: 4835 Swift Address: CRESCHZZ12A
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cancellations received up and including June 22, 2016 – full refund
- Cancellations received between June 23 until September 26, 2016 – 50% refund
- After September 27, 2016 – no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact: email@example.com
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
NMDPD 2016 - Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 Ext. 24
Fax: +41 22 906 9140